lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

High school Regrets


I have nothing but regrets about the time I spent in high school. Many say that high school years are the best. Well, they weren’t for me. Actually, I think they were the worst years of my life. Now that I’m in college, I think about those days a lot. I remember things I wish I hadn’t done or had done differently. Regrets, regrets and more regrets.


One of my major regrets is that I didn’t pay enough attention to my teachers. When I was in class I was only thinking in other things different to the class. For example, in physics class I was supposed to pay attention to learn formulas. Instead I was thinking in which pc video game to buy. Nothing to do one thing with the other. :S


I also regret not going in to class. Sometimes my friends from other classrooms where playing at the volleyball court. I wanted to play to. The difference between them and me was that I had class. I didn’t care at all. All I wanted to do was to play. Due to this, I failed all my exams.These are some regrets I will never forget. Now that I’m older I sit down and think of what I did in those days. I can’t believe how I could’ve done that. If I could go back in time I would not do it again.

No hay comentarios: