miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2008

Grutas de "CATEDRAL"


Hellow all! Well, on this post I'm posting some pics I took on my great adventure to the "Catedral" caves. They are great, believe me. In Mexico there are many places where you can find caves. This cave is located en Rioverde, S.L.P.. It is at 45 minutes from downtown. The cave is located right next to another one called "Angel". I didn't go into that one because you have to pass through a little hole and I felt afraid of getting stuck. The difference of these caves from many other that Mexico has is that they are not modified. I mean is you want to go in you have to jump, drag yourself, crawl and specially get dirty. In Monterrey there are some caves , but as far as I know they have steps and ilumination. So it's not as exciting as going into the "Catedral" cave. In which you have to use flashlights in order to see. On the con side it is more dangerous. But, I'm not afraid. :p.

This is a sign you'll see on the road. It sais "Grutas" 20 km. Things you'll need:

Comfortable clothes- Water- Non slippy shoes- Flashlight- Ropes- And a Very Good Truck.<---If you don't want to walk too much.This is a person we found on our way to the cave. We asked him for some directions. I took the opportunity to tkae a nice pic. :)As you can see on the pic there is a beautiful scenery road to the caves. This is why you should bring a good truck if you don't want to walk much. There are some ford's on the way to the cave by which cars wont pass.This is a pic of the jeep in which we went. 4x4 full power. jeje. It was kind of dirty by that time. This is another pic of the scenery. The black hose is the one which takes the water from the river down to the houses neer the cave. This is the way your truck will end by the end of the trip. Kind of dirty huh?This is one of my friends sitting on a huge tree. Imagine if he falls from it. I think that hurts. These are some of the different rocks you'll find inside the cave. Water runs on some of them. You can drink water. It's delicious, plus its very cold. Well, done for today. Hope you enjoy the pics. And if you have the opportunity to visit this caves, do it. It's an expereince you won't forget. :) See ya! Ba bye. :) :P :D












































































No hay comentarios: