lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

UFOs

One day I was walking home. It was about 3 o’clock in the morning. I had just finished working. Suddenly I saw something in the sky. It passed so fast I couldn`t distinguish what it was. Just then another one, and another one. At that moment I felt kind of excited. I thought they were UFOs. Not everybody has the opportunity to see them, not even once in their lives. After that I kept walking. When I got home I took a shower and went to sleep. The next day I told my mom what I had seen the night before. She didn’t believe me. As soon as I finished my breakfast I turned on the T.V. and watched the news. I couldn’t believe it. It was true, I did see something it was not an illusion. But, what a deception. What I saw the night before weren’t UFOs. L They were shooting stars.

No hay comentarios: