miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

Marriage

Tan tan ta tan, tan tan ta tan... What?
There is one question nobody can answer me up to this moment. Well, actually they do but all they say is non sense. At least it is for me. Why is marriage a good thing? I can’t see anything positive about getting married.

What is the difference of getting married by the law and not getting married and live with someone? The only difference that I see is that by law you get a legal document saying that you are married. What are the benefits of this document? From my pint of view, none! Actually, there is a clear advantage I see but it is only for women. For example, if a couple gets divorced, the woman can fight for part of the ex husband’s properties and things for their children. And what’s in for the man? Nothing!

Getting married by a religious way is something even bigger I can’t understand. Do you have to marry by his or by her religion? This is in case you have different believes. Do you have to go to mass at your church or at hers? Why getting married? I’m not going to talk about this because I can have problems, jiji.

Well, if anybody can guide me or make me understand why is it good to get married, please post me back. And please, don’t get mad at me. Every time I say I don’t want to get married people seem o get mad at me. This is another thing I can’t understand! Am I dumb? That is about it for this post. I’m pretty much done. Please requestJ. Love and marriage, love and marriage, It’s an institute…

No hay comentarios: