lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

MYSELF (2ND PART)



Hellow! Well, this is the second part of my profile, and, Guess what? Here is the picture of me scuba diving in “La Media Luna”. Since I do not like to talk much about myself, I am going to talk about “La Media Luna”. XD. “La Media Luna is a spring of sweet water. It is called like that because it has the shape of a half moon. Even though I can not find that shape. It is sorrounded by vegetation, and it has six arms that form small rivers. This spring is located in Rioverde, San Luis Potosi. It is around 6 miles away from down town. This spring’s water is so clear you can have a visibility of around 90 ft. And it’s temperature is always 25°c. So, if go in December you can swim with no problem. The water is quiet warm, although when you go out it is cold. This is a perfect place to practice scuba diving. As you can see on my pic. A long time ago, Mr. Jacques Yves Cousteau visited this place. He came specially to Mexico to visit “La Media Luna”. He was received by Mr. Juvencia Martinez who is a great scuba diver. Around 30 years ago, he found a mammoth skull deep in the water. They have found many other archelogical pieces. There even is a “Mammoth Museum” which is located in the hotel “Media Luna”. This is it for today, next time I will upload more pics of this beautiful spring and pictures I took of the mammoth’s skull. Ba bye. See ya!

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Great! Very nice writing and very interesting too.
COngratulations.